Wednesday, June 12, 2013

kitchen oberservations




Oh yes please, let me loose in this kitchen!  Love the splash of green and all the natural sun light. Doing a bit of day dreaming of mine completed...........sometime soon, maybe just maybe?

Monday we did complete, the messiest job ever, sanding the floor which will be painted bright shinny white soon. Next project, finish painting the second half of walls then building the long awaited windows seats. I covet window seating and can hardly wait to pick out fabric for the cushions, Calico Corner here I come!!! Finally the to-do list is becoming shorter & shorter, hallelujah.

I am interested in photographing and doing a write up on kitchen spaces, before and after would be great. If anyone would be interested in sharing their kitchen and story please contact me.

I will put together a photo journal of our 2 plus years kitchen renovation and post. It is pretty amazing, I must say!

XXOO
Cher

No comments:

Post a Comment